Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kindness




My sister Marta was married today and became Mrs Casey Linford.  She made a beautiful bride.  Too bad she continued to be a bridezilla.  A little bit of kindness goes a long way. 
Too bad it wasn't reciprocated. 
 
Sometimes it's so hard being the bigger person/people when someone you love treats you and your family so horribly. Someday it will come back to you. You reap what you sow, do unto others as you would have done unto you. But for now all I have to say to you is Bless your heart!!!
 
 
Marta has been in my prayers for years, and will continue to be. I just pray that someday she be even the tiniest bit kind and even civil to those of us who are her family as well. We all love her and would love to be a part of their lives as well. I know it may not happen in this life, but I pray will.

No comments:

Post a Comment