Tuesday, March 12, 2013

30 things - 8

What are 5 passions you have?

Hmm this is a tough one.  Passions....? 

Well I am passionate about getting a good deal.  I coupon as much as I can.  I drive out of my way to save a few dollars at the bread store.  I try by things when they are on sale or clearance.  VERY difficult time paying full price for anything.

I am passionate about doing things right the first time.  Or if I have an idea I want it executed right, and I have a very difficult time delegating if I have it all figured out in my mind and I want it done a certain way.  I don't work well in group projects.

I feel very passionate about our kids being out on their own once they reach adulthood.

I am passionate about helping in their classrooms each year.  Only one more year to help in Princess E's class.  That's going to be hard.

Right now I am pretty passionate about keeping this blog. :)

Whew that was hard.  I bet if I asked King J he would have an easier time telling me things.  Too bad he is out helping the missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment